IBA Resources promotes integrated, competitive employment for job-seekers with differing abilities. We believe that no one should be limited regarding their employment aspirations, options, or opportunities.
Throughout the job development/search process, job-seekers are empowered to make their wishes, opinions, passions, and barriers known.
The process is individualized based on job-seeker interests and skills to allow for their greater contribution as a community member.
Benefits to Job Seekers
- Career Counseling Services
- Job Development and Supported Employment assistance:
- Interview Practice
- Professional Resume/Cover Letter Creation
- Labor Market Data Collection
- Assistance with questions regarding benefits, work incentives, and wage reporting
- Referral and ongoing support as needed
- Seamless transition between services and funders
Benefits to Employers
- Build staff diversity through connection to a broad pool of often untapped, highly skilled candidates
- Assistance with hiring incentives such as tax credits and fidelity bonding
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and disability related topic experts
- Retention support to ensure long-lasting success
- Development of an inclusive workplace culture to attract high quality talent and improve your bottom line
People need to have the dignity of risk and the right to fail”~ Patricia Deegan
We have over 50 years of experience assisting job-seekers to find gainful, satisfying employment that match the needs of community employers.
Get in touch:
(888) 206 6028
330 Grand Avenue
Wausau, WI 54403